Five Nights At Freddy’s is an American horror collection that has captivated an enormous target market since it’s authentic free up in 2014. Starting out as a simple online game series with just a few fundamental controls, FNAF has since grow to be a massive franchise spanning more than one games in different genres, books, spin-offs, or even a movie in the works. Tackling this huge sequence and not using a guide can be tricky, so we at THG are here that can assist you get began.
All FNAF Games Release Order
Five Nights At Freddy’s online game sequence spans over a whopping 9 mainline titles, each and every one continuing the tale of the game and in some way expanding at the gameplay mechanics of the previous. These games had been launched over a duration of 8 years, giving us a brand new Freddy name nearly as soon as 12 months, and the franchise isn’t in reality appearing any indicators of slowing down.
In order of unencumber, the FNAF games are as follows;
- Five Nights at Freddy’s (2014)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 (2014)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 (2015)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 (2015)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location (2016)
- Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator (2017)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted (2019)
- FNAF: Special Delivery (2019)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach (2021)
Playing the games in this order would indubitably be a good way to experience them, and it’s the way many lovers of the franchise have. However, the tale of the games doesn’t match as much as their liberate order, with some games including new information as the tale evolved through the years. To enjoy the story in the most direct manner, you’ll have to play these games in chronological order.
FNAF Games in Chronological Order
Scott Cawthon’s Five Nights At Freddy’s tale is lovely difficult and not the easiest thing to take in. Each new game launched incorporated new main points of the tale, once in a while including retcons or additions to past data that absolutely modified the narrative. For tale enthusiasts, experiencing the games in chronological order can be your perfect bet of taking the game’s lore in.
The FNAF games in chronological order are as follows;
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 – Originally intended to be the ending to the franchise, FNAF Four takes place in 1983, and serves as a type of disjointed prequel to the franchise. Without spoiling the story for you, this one is absolute best skilled first if you wish to enjoy FNAF’s tale in order.
- FNAF 2 – Putting the player in the shoes of Jeremy Fitzgerald, this game takes place in 1987, years prior to the first game. This game units up the core of the story, and is arguably the most important a part of the collection story smart.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Sister Location – Sister Location sets up extra of the historical past of the animatronics. It also expands at the story of a couple of important characters, and far of what’s set up here you want to know to grasp later games.
- FNAF – The original FNAF is short on lore, however chronologically fits highest between Sister Location and FNAF 3.
- FNAF 3 – FNAF 3 takes place long after the final of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria. This sport in any case finds the title of the antagonist of the series, and delves into their tale.
- Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator – It’s laborious to talk about Pizzeria Simulator with out spoiling the tale of all of the franchise. This sport serves as a forged finishing level for the ‘first bankruptcy’ of the story, and units up for the following couple of games.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Help Wanted
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Special Delivery – Help Wanted and Special Delivery serve as because the setup to Security Breach, putting in place the foundations of the sport’s plot and marking the go back of the collection’ antagonist.
- FNAF: Security Breach – Both the newest sport and the newest part of the tale, Security Breach serves as a really perfect bookend to the sequence with it’s hidden True Ending. While this sport may easily mark the tip of the franchise, a couple of other games did the similar thing, so it can be assumed that more FNAF games are an opportunity.
That’s the whole thing you wish to have to grasp to enjoy FNAF in order! If you discovered this information helpful or are on the lookout for extra online game news and walkthroughs, take a look at our different Game Guides and depart us a remark below!