How do I ungroup emails in Microsoft Mail?
Open Mail through clicking Start after which typing Mail. In the principle window, click on the Settings icon. On the Settings pane, click Reading. In the Reading settings, scroll all of the way to the ground and click on Off for the “Show messages arranged through dialog” possibility.
How do I unstack an e mail in Outlook 365?
How to show dialog view on and off in your Office 365 inbox.
- Log in to the Outlook Web Application. (+)
- Select Outlook. . (+)
- Click the equipment icon (Settings menu), positioned on the upper right-hand aspect of the display. Then make a selection “off” in the “dialog view” phase.
How do I forestall Outlook app from grouping emails?
How To Turn Off Organize By Thread in Outlook app on iPhone or Android
- Open Outlook app.
- Tap on the icon subsequent to the word Inbox.
- Tap on the Gear icon at the backside left side of the display screen.
- Tap on Organize By Thread.
- Organize By Thread characteristic must seem like this after it is turned off.
How do I stop Outlook from grouping emails on iPhone?
Stop on the lookout for it in the actual email app, pass to the general settings, scroll down to “Mail, Contacts and Calendars”, then then search for “Organize through thread”. Turn that off and you’re good to go.
How do I trade the view in Outlook Mobile App?
- Open the Outlook app.
- Tap on the Calendar icon (situated at the backside right side of the Outlook app display screen)
- Calendar will open and might seem like this.
- Tap at the schedule icon on the best correct of the screen.
- The display screen will appear to be this.
- Choose Day, 3-Day, or Month View.
How do I alternate my conversation settings in Outlook?
Turn Conversation view on or off
- At the top of the web page, select Settings. to open Quick settings.
- Under Conversation view, choose some of the following: To sort messages via conversation, choose Newest messages on most sensible or Newest messages on bottom. To display e-mail as person messages, select Off.