New World is the newly launched MMO through Amazon Games Studios that can take you into the exploration of a fictional land that used to be is based totally off of the Americas. You will likely be looking to harvest sources, craft items, get regulate of settlements, whole quests, discover, PVP, or combat off monsters. As you head into this unhealthy world, you’ll need to know how to get your self some Pigments to use for crafting. We’ll display you how in this guide.
Pigments are most usually used to craft Dyes. You will need other colour Pigments to mix at the side of Water to create a Dye. Once you’ve were given your Dye created, you’ll be able to use it on your armor or clothing to exchange their colour! In some circumstances, certain Furniture recipes would require a Dye as one among their substances to craft.
To get Pigments in New World, you’re going to need to trackdown Prismablooms. Each colour of Pigment is related to a specific Prismabloom, which for probably the most part most effective spawn in one particular region in the game every. There are an even amount of spawns in every of the regions, so that they shouldn’t be too laborious to in finding. Prismabloom seem as a large flower with a vibrant colour of whichever region you might be in.
If you don’t want to find those yourself, you’ll always head to a Trading Post and buy them from a participant.
All Pigments List
- Black Pigment – Black Prismabloom (Brightwood)
- Blue Pigment – Blue Prismabloom (Restless Shore)
- Brown Pigment – Brown Prismabloom (Weaver’s Fen)
- Cyan Pigment – Cyan Prismabloom (Reekwater)
- Green Pigment – Green Prismabloom (Monarch’s Bluffs)
- Magenta Pigment – Magenta Prismabloom (First Light)
- Orange Pigment – Orange Prismabloom (Everfall)
- Purple Pigment – Violet Prismabloom (Ebonscale Reach)
- Red Pigment – Red Prismabloom (Shattered Mountain)
- Turquoise Pigment – Turquoise Prismabloom (Windsward)
- White Pigment – White Prismabloom (Great Cleave)
- Yellow Pigment – Yellow Prismabloom (Cutlass Keys & Mourningdale)
Pigment Spawn Maps
Here’s a have a look at the place you can find Prismabloom spawns for each and every of the Pigments you might want to trackdown. Credit to Map Genie for the maps used under.
Black Pigment (Brightwood)
Blue Pigment (Restless Shore)
Brown Pigment (Weaver’s Fen)
Cyan Pigment (Reekwater)
Green Pigment (Monarch’s Bluffs)
Magenta Pigment (First Light)
Orange Pigment (Everfall)
Purple Pigment (Ebonscale Reach)
Red Pigment (Shattered Mountain)
Turquoise Pigment (Windsward)
White Pigment (Great Cleave)
Yellow Pigment (Cutlass Keys)
That’s the entirety we know about getting Pigments in New World. You will to find main points on much more things about the recreation in the New World segment of our web page!