Roblox Pet Simulator X can be a pretty grindy recreation, and if you wish to have the most efficient pets, you then’re going to need a honest quantity of fortunate boosts. If you don’t wish to shell out Robux, then hitting the Rank Rewards chest when it isn’t on cooldown is among the absolute best techniques to do this. The upper your rank within the game, the extra rewards you are going to get for visiting it. We’ll walk you thru everything you need to need to find out about ranks in Pet Simulator X on this information.
Ranks in Pet Simulator X are pretty necessary because as you move, you are going to start receiving a reward from the Ranked Chest at the spawn area of the sport. This praise offers you boosts for cash and good fortune, both of which you will need a large number of if you want to get the most productive pets. The upper your rank, the extra boosts you’ll receive, which can mean you’ve got a possibility to get extra unfastened fortunate boosts for while you open up eggs.
If you’re in want of a few freebies, be sure to check out our Pet Simulator X codes page!
Pet Simulator X Ranks Guide
Each time you go to the spawn area, it is going to take six hours to refresh again. Try and get there as soon as you can after the six hours are up, so you’ll be able to refresh the spawn to get it again. If you’re a free-to-play player, this is without doubt one of the easiest tactics to get price out of the sport without having to spend Robux.
How to Rank Up
To rank up in Pet Simulator X, you’re going to just wish to ruin coins, presents, crates, safes, chests and vaults within the sport. You might be doing this to realize coins and diamonds anyway, so it’s just doing it a whole lot and for a long time to rank as much as the perfect stage. Most of the prime degree players in the game will AFK at evening and depart their instrument on while their pets assault some of the large chests. You can do that fairly simply with a macro program like TinyTask.
All Ranks in Pet Simulator X List
- Noob – No Rank Chest Reward
- Starter – No Rank Chest Reward
- Basic – 2,500 Diamonds
- Pro – 4,000 Diamonds
- Elite – 6,500 Diamonds, 1x Super Lucky
- Hero – 8,000 Diamonds, 1x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky
- Champion – 12,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky
- Master – 16,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Legend – 17,500 Diamonds, 1x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Immortal – 22,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Godlike – 30,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Impossible – 42,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Ultra Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Hacker – 80,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Ultra Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Insane Hacker – 125,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Triple Damage, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- The Best – 200,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- The Very Best – 325,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- Pet God – 500,000 Diamonds, 3x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
If you simply can’t wait to rank up, you can spend Robux to in an instant rank up a tier. If you’re patient, you don’t really want to do this, but it is an possibility in the event you in reality wish to maximize the rewards you get from the rank.
That’s the entirety we find out about all of the ranks in Roblox Pet Simulator X! If you need to be informed extra about the sport, make sure that to take a look at the Pet Simulator X segment of our website.